Through their work with Web development, virtual reality/360 video, drone journalism and multimedia storytelling, the team is looking to influence digital media disciplines.
Tag Archive for: academic research
UCLan's Media Innovation Studio is a research centre and learning media lab which engages in a broad variety of media activities, including drone journalism, progressive media teaching, media research and product development.
University of Vienna's Media Innovation Lab (MiLab) is a research-based unit which examines the development of new media technologies and evolution of media innovation, while also analysing the impact new media has on the public and society.
University of Kansas Media Innovation Lab: bringing students, professors and industries together for media innovation
University of Kansas Media Innovation Lab is a multi-disciplinary lab which combines academic research with digital product development and teaching in order to foster media innovation, as well as help develop new project ideas.
A small team of journalists and engineers are developing new tools for the newsroom and building innovative user experiences to valorise AFP's content.
- 7 TO 9 NOVEMBER 2018 – Digital Media Asia in Hong Kong
- 29 & 30 OCTOBER 2018 – Newsroom Summit in Oslo, Norway
- 9 TO 11 OCTOBER 2018 – DCX Expo 2018 in Berlin, Germany
- 7 TO 10 JUNE 2018 – WORLD VR FORUM 2018 in Crans Montana, Switzerland
- 6 TO 8 JUNE 2018 – WORLD NEWS MEDIA CONGRESS 2018 in Estoril, Portugal