Ownpage allows news companies to show readers stories they’re interested in and lets users build personalised newsletters.
Tag Archive for: personalisation
BBC News Labs is a collaborative, multi-disciplinary unit which focuses on developing digital innovation tools to solve issues within the media and improve news content.
Poool’s dynamic paywall enables publishers to simply collect, analyse and activate their data to personalise readers’ experience and increase engagement.
NYC Media Lab unites New York City-based companies, researchers and students to drive digital media development by creating an ‘open innovation ecosystem’
Amaury Lab brings together startups and entrepreneurs with the established Amaury Group publishing house to collaborate innovate, develop new projects and share creative approaches.
- 4 TO 6 DECEMBER 2018 – ICT 2018 in Vienna, Austria
- 2 & 3 DECEMBER 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ APA-medialab in Vienna, Austria
- 29 & 30 OCTOBER 2018 – Newsroom Summit in Oslo, Norway
- 10 & 11 OCTOBER 2018 – ARTS+ Innovation Summit in Frankfurt, Germany
- 9 TO 11 OCTOBER 2018 – DCX Expo 2018 in Berlin, Germany