Focused on civic journalism and media entrepreneurship, J-Lab is a US-based national incubation centre that aims to promote digital media innovation within traditional media organisations and journalism start-ups.
Tag Archive for: incubator
The French Sud Ouest newspaper in Bordeaux is inviting local start-ups to share office space and resources from within the organisation to help accelerate their development.
Focused on digital journalism innovation, Media Lab Bayern is a co-working incubation unit for media innovation startup companies which provides journalism and entrepreneurship aid and coaching for media development.
In return for new ideas and knowledge, media house Nordjyske Medier offers startups its expertise and network to develop their businesses further.
Amaury Lab brings together startups and entrepreneurs with the established Amaury Group publishing house to collaborate innovate, develop new projects and share creative approaches.
- 2 & 3 FEBRUARY 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Media Lab Bayern in Munich, Germany
- SwissPay – Reinvent the way to consume news media
- ContentConverter – Mobilise your content, fast and easy
- Genscom – High volume segmented and personalised newspapers
- Norkon Pulse – Innovative financial news platform powered by real-time data