In 2015, Nice-Matin embarked on a profound digital transformation. Faced with major economic difficulties, the daily newspaper opted for a 180-degree turn to establish itself as an innovative media in its own right. Its latest initiative: MAS, the newspaper’s innovation space, launched last January.
Tag Archive for: incubator
"If content from old media cannot compete with a 22-year old YouTuber, that’s a problem,” says Mediati's Content Strategist Simon Park.
Focused on civic journalism and media entrepreneurship, J-Lab is a US-based national incubation centre that aims to promote digital media innovation within traditional media organisations and journalism start-ups.
The French Sud Ouest newspaper in Bordeaux is inviting local start-ups to share office space and resources from within the organisation to help accelerate their development.
Focused on digital journalism innovation, Media Lab Bayern is a co-working incubation unit for media innovation startup companies which provides journalism and entrepreneurship aid and coaching for media development.
- 27 APRIL 2021 – GAMI Briefing #1: AI and Newsroom Performance/Productivity
- 30 March–1 April 2020 – Stars4Media Lab @ VUB Brussels
- 27–28 FEBRUARY 2020 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ DMJX in Copenhagen, Denmark
- textOmatic – From big data to big insights in next to no time
- 8 APRIL 2019 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Cap Digital in Paris, France