Five questions to Clemens Prerovsky (CDO) about ongoing projects, lessons learned and best practices at the APA-medialab.
Archive for category: Innovation Case
In the lab, FranceTV tests new tools and learns how to use them before introducing them to the newsroom. A way to spread the digital culture among journalists, who tend to be conservative and not always open to new ways of working.
Media and Democracy: research and innovation to strengthen journalism, public discourse and democracy
Media organisations, academics and public institutions work together on experimental innovation and research at Lindholmen Science Park.
Media Lab Bayern in Munich hosted the second edition of GAMI’s Media Lab Days, which means two days of inspiration and brainstorming ended with a tour of a beer brewery.
Next Media Accelerator: the German Press Agency accelerating media and marketing start-ups in Hamburg
NMA aims to offer media and marketing start-ups a place to succeed and provide its 190 stakeholders with strategies for managing the digital transformation at hand.
- 10 & 11 APRIL 2018 – DIGITAL MEDIA EUROPE in Copenhagen, Denmark
- 7 TO 10 JUNE 2018 – WORLD VR FORUM 2018 in Crans Montana, Switzerland
- 6 TO 8 JUNE 2018 – WORLD NEWS MEDIA CONGRESS 2018 in Estoril, Portugal
- 2 & 3 FEBRUARY 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Media Lab Bayern in Munich, Germany
- SwissPay – Reinvent the way to consume news media