GAMI Session - Innovation Culture Publishers across Europe have experimented with innovation labs and startup accelerators. What have we learned? How have these influenced innovation and the build-or-buy debate? How have they helped diversify the business model? Speakers Per Westergård Board member Jysk Fynske Medier, Fynske Medier, Fyens Stiftstidende,...
Tag Archive for: culture of innovation
Lab 351: innovation-in-a-box approach allows anyone in the company to develop their ideas and entrepreneurial skills
The Globe and Mail encourages all employees in the company to pitch as many innovative ideas as they can even if they are at the back of napkin stage.
The Associated Press is developing a worldwide hub through internal and external innovation efforts to encourage a culture of experimentation and collaboration within the organisation.
- 7 TO 9 NOVEMBER 2018 – Digital Media Asia in Hong Kong
- 29 & 30 OCTOBER 2018 – Newsroom Summit in Oslo, Norway
- 9 TO 11 OCTOBER 2018 – DCX Expo 2018 in Berlin, Germany
- 7 TO 10 JUNE 2018 – WORLD VR FORUM 2018 in Crans Montana, Switzerland
- 6 TO 8 JUNE 2018 – WORLD NEWS MEDIA CONGRESS 2018 in Estoril, Portugal