Ouest Médialab brings together a variety of actors around digital innovation projects in the French regions Pays de la Loire and Bretagne.
Tag Archive for: students
It's important to have the space, the resources and the time to experiment and learn on a daily basis in the newsroom. "We don’t want the Maker Lab to be the only place where experimentation and learning take place", says Chani Guyot.
Not called a ‘Lab’ but a Media Maker Space, because they’re looking for co-creation rather than grand solutions.
In return for new ideas and knowledge, media house Nordjyske Medier offers startups its expertise and network to develop their businesses further.
Inviting students and startups in to help boost creativity and innovation
- 27 APRIL 2021 – GAMI Briefing #1: AI and Newsroom Performance/Productivity
- 30 March–1 April 2020 – Stars4Media Lab @ VUB Brussels
- 27–28 FEBRUARY 2020 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ DMJX in Copenhagen, Denmark
- textOmatic – From big data to big insights in next to no time
- 8 APRIL 2019 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Cap Digital in Paris, France