NMA aims to offer media and marketing start-ups a place to succeed and provide its 190 stakeholders with strategies for managing the digital transformation at hand.
Archive for category: Media labs
Innovation is not about impressing people with the latest technologies. For the EPFL+ECAL Lab, an innovation is successful if a user forgets about the technology and instead focuses on the content.
Joining the worlds of social sciences and emerging technologies, by applying their research to media industry practices.
Digital World Research Centre: exploring the interplay between media content, platform and experience
DWRC brings together engineering, communication, social science, business, design and arts to work on media innovation projects that have a concrete impact on society and culture.
Lab 351: Innovation-in-a-box approach allows anyone in the company to develop their ideas and entrepreneurial skills
The Globe and Mail encourages all employees in the company to pitch as many innovative ideas as they can even if they are at the back of napkin stage.
- 2 & 3 FEBRUARY 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Media Lab Bayern in Munich, Germany
- SwissPay – Reinvent the way to consume news media
- ContentConverter – Mobilise your content, fast and easy
- Genscom – High volume segmented and personalised newspapers
- Norkon Pulse – Innovative financial news platform powered by real-time data