University of Vienna's Media Innovation Lab (MiLab) is a research-based unit which examines the development of new media technologies and evolution of media innovation, while also analysing the impact new media has on the public and society.
Tag Archive for: media technologies
academic Lab academic research accelerator AI Austria business coaching cluster community-led innovation community journalism Denmark design sprint design thinking digital creativity drone journalism entrepreneurship Europe France funding gaming horizon 2020 Immersive incubator industry collaboration internal innovation internet of things Knight Foundation lean development multidisciplinary news agency newspaper Norway open innovation partnerships personalisation prototypes software sports startups students tools training and education UK USA UX virtual reality
- INJECT – Creative search engine and inspiration tool for journalists
- InVID – Video verification tool for social media content
- Afrozaar – Publisher’s Toolbox for the digital world
- Element AI – Customised applications that are easy to integrate into existing processes
- hyScore.io – Contextual data to increase reach, monetisation and retention