University of Vienna's Media Innovation Lab (MiLab) is a research-based unit which examines the development of new media technologies and evolution of media innovation, while also analysing the impact new media has on the public and society.
Tag Archive for: media technologies
academic Lab academic research accelerator AI Austria business coaching cluster community-led innovation community journalism data science Denmark design thinking digital creativity drone journalism France funding gaming Hackathon horizon 2020 Immersive incubator industry collaboration internal innovation internet of things Knight Foundation lean development multidisciplinary network news agency newspaper Norway open innovation partnerships personalisation prototypes software sports startups students tools training and education UK USA UX virtual reality
- SwissPay – Reinvent the way to consume news media
- ContentConverter – Mobilise your content, fast and easy
- Genscom – High volume segmented and personalised newspapers
- Norkon Pulse – Innovative financial news platform powered by real-time data
- Ividence – monetise newsletters through real time native ads