In the lab, FranceTV tests new tools and learns how to use them before introducing them to the newsroom. A way to spread the digital culture among journalists, who tend to be conservative and not always open to new ways of working.
Tag Archive for: industry collaboration
Media and Democracy: research and innovation to strengthen journalism, public discourse and democracy
Media organisations, academics and public institutions work together on experimental innovation and research at Lindholmen Science Park.
Innovation is not about impressing people with the latest technologies. For the EPFL+ECAL Lab, an innovation is successful if a user forgets about the technology and instead focuses on the content.
Joining the worlds of social sciences and emerging technologies, by applying their research to media industry practices.
A cross disciplinary approach to digital technology driven by users and participatory innovation.
- 27 APRIL 2021 – GAMI Briefing #1: AI and Newsroom Performance/Productivity
- 30 March–1 April 2020 – Stars4Media Lab @ VUB Brussels
- 27–28 FEBRUARY 2020 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ DMJX in Copenhagen, Denmark
- textOmatic – From big data to big insights in next to no time
- 8 APRIL 2019 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Cap Digital in Paris, France