Five questions to Clemens Prerovsky (CDO) about ongoing projects, lessons learned and best practices at the APA-medialab.
Tag Archive for: design sprint
Joining the worlds of social sciences and emerging technologies, by applying their research to media industry practices.
An interdisciplinary team of developers, designers, journalists, researchers and marketeers are working together on ideas for new products and services.
Insights, intelligence, incubation and propagation - How Time Inc. UK adopted rapid development to drive new products.
- 27 APRIL 2021 – GAMI Briefing #1: AI and Newsroom Performance/Productivity
- 30 March–1 April 2020 – Stars4Media Lab @ VUB Brussels
- 27–28 FEBRUARY 2020 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ DMJX in Copenhagen, Denmark
- textOmatic – From big data to big insights in next to no time
- 8 APRIL 2019 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Cap Digital in Paris, France