In the lab, FranceTV tests new tools and learns how to use them before introducing them to the newsroom. A way to spread the digital culture among journalists, who tend to be conservative and not always open to new ways of working.
Tag Archive for: Immersive
Submit your immersive journalism piece for the first Immersive Journalism Prize The journalism prize is a new born within the WVRF Annual Summit. The prize has been initiated by a collaboration between the World VR Forum and WAN-IFRA's Global Alliance for Media Innovation (GAMI) demonstrating the strong changes we...
Innovation is not about impressing people with the latest technologies. For the EPFL+ECAL Lab, an innovation is successful if a user forgets about the technology and instead focuses on the content.
Joining the worlds of social sciences and emerging technologies, by applying their research to media industry practices.
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology's Sense-IT Lab is exploring 3DTV, augmented media, immersive experiences and whole body interaction techniques
- 4 TO 6 DECEMBER 2018 – ICT 2018 in Vienna, Austria
- 2 & 3 DECEMBER 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ APA-medialab in Vienna, Austria
- 29 & 30 OCTOBER 2018 – Newsroom Summit in Oslo, Norway
- 10 & 11 OCTOBER 2018 – ARTS+ Innovation Summit in Frankfurt, Germany
- 9 TO 11 OCTOBER 2018 – DCX Expo 2018 in Berlin, Germany