Innovation is not about impressing people with the latest technologies. For the EPFL+ECAL Lab, an innovation is successful if a user forgets about the technology and instead focuses on the content.
Tag Archive for: Immersive
Joining the worlds of social sciences and emerging technologies, by applying their research to media industry practices.
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology's Sense-IT Lab is exploring 3DTV, augmented media, immersive experiences and whole body interaction techniques
A cross disciplinary approach to digital technology driven by users and participatory innovation.
C4CJ offers one-to-one support, hyperlocal journalism hubs and massive open online courses with global reach and thousands of participants
- 2 & 3 FEBRUARY 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Media Lab Bayern in Munich, Germany
- SwissPay – Reinvent the way to consume news media
- ContentConverter – Mobilise your content, fast and easy
- Genscom – High volume segmented and personalised newspapers
- Norkon Pulse – Innovative financial news platform powered by real-time data