The fourth edition of our Media Lab Days series will take place in Paris. We will be hosted by our friends at Cap Digital – a warm thank you to them!
For this edition, we have taken into account your requests to include on the programme cases from Broadcasting but also to invite Innovation Labs from other industries ! At the end of the day we will also visit France Télévisions and the Newsrooms of France Info.
Come and join us to make new friends, to find new inspiration, and to hear about different approaches to take back and use in your lab !
This time our 25 participants come from:
Agence France-Presse, Groupe Sud Ouest, 20 Minutes, Media Lab Bayern, Danish Broadcasting Corporation, Bayerischer Rundfunk, Stibo, EBU, Södertörn University, France Télévisions, Czech Radio, Groupe Challenges, La Compagnie Rotative / groupe Centre France, Nice-Matin, Media Innovation Studio, University of Central Lancashire Media Industry Research Foundation of Finland, Ouest France etc.
MONDAY 8 APRIL
9h – 9h15 Welcome: Jean-Baptiste Bini, Responsable Communauté Industries Culturelles et Créatives, Cap Digital, France
9h15 – 9h30: pitches from a selection of media Startups from Cap Digital:
- Alexis Botaya, CEO, Elocance, France
- Julien Verdier, CEO, Adyoulike, France
- Frédéric Petitpont, CEO, Newsbridge, France
9h30 – 10h00: “Tour de table” – very quick 1 minute presentation from each participant
10h00 – 11h00: a selection of best cases from our Media Labs Community in France
- Raphaël Poughon, Medialab & Incubation Program Manager, La Compagnie Rotative, Groupe Centre France
- Laura Pironnet, Media Manager, Le MAS Nice-Matin, France
- Jean-Pierre Besnard, Program Manager OFF7, Ouest France, France
- More to be confirmed…
10h50 – 11h00: Neil Maiden, Professor of Digital Creativity, City University London, UK “Call to media companies to participate in INJECT business launch: https://injectproject.eu”
11h00 – 11h30: Coffee break, free discussion and networking !
11h30 – 12h30: “Taking a look at Broadcasting” Moderated by Stefano Salucci, Digital Community Manager, European Broadcasting Union, Switzerland
- Barbara Chazelle, MediaLab de l’Info, France Télévisions
- Kåre Vedding Poulsen, Cross Media Manager, DR, Denmark
- Geert-Jan Strengholt, Creative Director, VPRO Innovation and Digital Media, Netherlands
- Damian Machaj, Multimedia Content Producer, Czech Radio, Czech Republic
12h30 – 14h00: Lunch break !
14h00 – 15h00: “Taking a look at other Industries” Moderated by Marianne Boulat, Responsable communication, Groupe Challenges, France
- Pascal Latouche, Directeur Orange Fab France, Accelerator Coordinateur Orange Fab Accelerator Network, France
- Anastasia Troyanov, Investment Analyst, APX Axel Springer Porsche GmbH, Germany
- Franck Louis-Victor, Alliance Global Director Connected Cloud and Services (Renault), France
- Jérôme Doncieux, Co-Fondateur et CEO de Relaxnews, France
15h00 – 16h00: departure for France TV
16h00 – 17h00: Visit to France Télévisions and France Info Newsrooms and the France TV Media Lab with Barbara Chazelle and Jean Chrétien, Directeur Général Adjoint, France Info.
17h00 – 18h00: Open discussions
19h00: Dinner in Paris
The Media Labs Day is free for WAN-IFRA members. The event is fully booked.