The Globe and Mail encourages all employees in the company to pitch as many innovative ideas as they can even if they are at the back of napkin stage.
Tag Archive for: UX
A small team of journalists and engineers are developing new tools for the newsroom and building innovative user experiences to valorise AFP's content.
The INJECT project unites 14 partners in 6 European countries in the development of new digital technologies for news organisations.
An interdisciplinary team of developers, designers, journalists, researchers and marketeers are working together on ideas for new products and services.
NYC Media Lab unites New York City-based companies, researchers and students to drive digital media development by creating an ‘open innovation ecosystem’
- 4 TO 6 DECEMBER 2018 – ICT 2018 in Vienna, Austria
- 2 & 3 DECEMBER 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ APA-medialab in Vienna, Austria
- 29 & 30 OCTOBER 2018 – Newsroom Summit in Oslo, Norway
- 10 & 11 OCTOBER 2018 – ARTS+ Innovation Summit in Frankfurt, Germany
- 9 TO 11 OCTOBER 2018 – DCX Expo 2018 in Berlin, Germany