The Globe and Mail encourages all employees in the company to pitch as many innovative ideas as they can even if they are at the back of napkin stage.
Tag Archive for: UX
A small team of journalists and engineers are developing new tools for the newsroom and building innovative user experiences to valorise AFP's content.
The INJECT project unites 14 partners in 6 European countries in the development of new digital technologies for news organisations.
An interdisciplinary team of developers, designers, journalists, researchers and marketeers are working together on ideas for new products and services.
NYC Media Lab unites New York City-based companies, researchers and students to drive digital media development by creating an ‘open innovation ecosystem’
- 27 APRIL 2021 – GAMI Briefing #1: AI and Newsroom Performance/Productivity
- 30 March–1 April 2020 – Stars4Media Lab @ VUB Brussels
- 27–28 FEBRUARY 2020 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ DMJX in Copenhagen, Denmark
- textOmatic – From big data to big insights in next to no time
- 8 APRIL 2019 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Cap Digital in Paris, France