Register now: GAMI Briefing #1: “AI and Newsroom Performance/Productivity”
Tune in to the first edition of our latest series of GAMI events: the GAMI briefings !
Our regular briefings will bring you the right balance between discussions on new trends from the most innovative media outlets from our community, and a regular selection of useful and practical cases and
innovative solutions as take-aways!
The concept: each session of the GAMI Briefings will be:
- online but interactive and fun!
- short but regular (monthly)
- 1 briefing / 1 topic
- focused and solution-based
- register to each GAMI Briefing on a case by case basis depending on your interests
- FREE for WAN-IFRA members! (90€ per session for non-members)
=> Registration to GAMI Briefing #1 is now open!
GAMI Briefing #1: “AI and newsroom performance/productivity” on 27 April (15:00 to 16:30 CET):
- David Caswell, Executive Product Manager, BBC News Labs, UK: Creating new story formats from existing text articles using automation.
- Katarina Ellemark, Product Owner, Bonnier, Sweden: Personalising news content at Bonnier News Local, and how to feed learnings back to the newsroom.
- Neil Maiden, Director of CebAI, the National Centre for Creativity enabled by AI at City, University of London, UK: JECT.AI, a digital tool that uses AI to assist journalists in their researching and writing process by recommending new angles, original ideas for stories, thus enhancing their creativity and efficiency.
- Dina Shatner, Co-founder & CEO, Trenario, Israel: Trenario automatically generates videos and simulations led by AI-driven presenters, turning your content into a life-like experience with a click of a button.
Provisional schedule for the next GAMI Briefings in the upcoming months (exact dates TBC):
- GAMI Briefing #2: Blockchain in the newsroom (in May)
- GAMI Briefing #3: Tech and audience engagement (in June)
- GAMI Briefing #3: Green and sustainable media (TBC)
Limited to 50 participants: Register NOW!