Five questions to Clemens Prerovsky (CDO) about ongoing projects, lessons learned and best practices at the APA-medialab.
Tag Archive for: automation
Using their expertise in artificial intelligence, Apollo develops tools that help media companies to automate labor-intensive jobs like PDF segmentation or article clustering.
academic Lab academic research accelerator AI augmented reality Austria business coaching cluster culture of innovation data science Denmark design sprint design thinking digital creativity drone journalism France funding Hackathon horizon 2020 Immersive incubator industry collaboration internal innovation internet of things Knight Foundation machine learning multidisciplinary network news agency newspaper Norway open innovation partnerships personalisation prototypes software sports startups students tools training and education UK USA UX virtual reality
- 10 & 11 APRIL 2018 – DIGITAL MEDIA EUROPE in Copenhagen, Denmark
- 7 TO 10 JUNE 2018 – WORLD VR FORUM 2018 in Crans Montana, Switzerland
- 6 TO 8 JUNE 2018 – WORLD NEWS MEDIA CONGRESS 2018 in Estoril, Portugal
- 2 & 3 FEBRUARY 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Media Lab Bayern in Munich, Germany
- SwissPay – Reinvent the way to consume news media