GAMI Session - Innovation Culture Publishers across Europe have experimented with innovation labs and startup accelerators. What have we learned? How have these influenced innovation and the build-or-buy debate? How have they helped diversify the business model? Speakers Per Westergård Board member Jysk Fynske Medier, Fynske Medier, Fyens Stiftstidende,...
Tag Archive for: Denmark
Not called a ‘Lab’ but a Media Maker Space, because they’re looking for co-creation rather than grand solutions.
In return for new ideas and knowledge, media house Nordjyske Medier offers startups its expertise and network to develop their businesses further.
Inviting students and startups in to help boost creativity and innovation
- 4 TO 6 DECEMBER 2018 – ICT 2018 in Vienna, Austria
- 2 & 3 DECEMBER 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ APA-medialab in Vienna, Austria
- 29 & 30 OCTOBER 2018 – Newsroom Summit in Oslo, Norway
- 10 & 11 OCTOBER 2018 – ARTS+ Innovation Summit in Frankfurt, Germany
- 9 TO 11 OCTOBER 2018 – DCX Expo 2018 in Berlin, Germany