Altinget is building engaged communities around politics across Denmark and Sweden - and making money from it to experiment.
Tag Archive for: Denmark
From Japan to Canada, startups to tech giants, many media are now thinking about and using AI. What does this mean for media workers, readers, and, who's responsible?
GAMI Session - Innovation Culture Publishers across Europe have experimented with innovation labs and startup accelerators. What have we learned? How have these influenced innovation and the build-or-buy debate? How have they helped diversify the business model? Speakers Per Westergård Board member Jysk Fynske Medier, Fynske Medier, Fyens Stiftstidende,...
Not called a ‘Lab’ but a Media Maker Space, because they’re looking for co-creation rather than grand solutions.
In return for new ideas and knowledge, media house Nordjyske Medier offers startups its expertise and network to develop their businesses further.
- 27 APRIL 2021 – GAMI Briefing #1: AI and Newsroom Performance/Productivity
- 30 March–1 April 2020 – Stars4Media Lab @ VUB Brussels
- 27–28 FEBRUARY 2020 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ DMJX in Copenhagen, Denmark
- textOmatic – From big data to big insights in next to no time
- 8 APRIL 2019 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Cap Digital in Paris, France