University of Vienna's Media Innovation Lab (MiLab) is a research-based unit which examines the development of new media technologies and evolution of media innovation, while also analysing the impact new media has on the public and society.
Tag Archive for: political communication
academic Lab academic research accelerator AI Austria automation business coaching business models cluster culture of innovation data journalism data science Denmark design sprint design thinking digital creativity France funding Hackathon horizon 2020 Immersive incubator industry collaboration internal innovation machine learning multidisciplinary network news agency newspaper Norway open innovation partnerships personalisation prototypes software sports startups students Sweden tools training and education UK USA UX virtual reality
- 27 APRIL 2021 – GAMI Briefing #1: AI and Newsroom Performance/Productivity
- 30 March–1 April 2020 – Stars4Media Lab @ VUB Brussels
- 27–28 FEBRUARY 2020 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ DMJX in Copenhagen, Denmark
- textOmatic – From big data to big insights in next to no time
- 8 APRIL 2019 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Cap Digital in Paris, France