Last month, WANIFRA's 'green media' PhD candidate Kirsty Styles joined a panel at the World Editors Forum's Global eSummit.
Tag Archive for: Green media
Hear the University of Oxford's Meera Selva, Pierre Petillault of Alliance Presse and Schibsted's Markus Ahlberg tackle 'green media'.
Ahead of a discussion about what's next for 'green media' at the Virtual World News Media Congress, this briefing takes a look back.
From Japan to Canada, startups to tech giants, many media are now thinking about and using AI. What does this mean for media workers, readers, and, who's responsible?
- 27 APRIL 2021 – GAMI Briefing #1: AI and Newsroom Performance/Productivity
- 30 March–1 April 2020 – Stars4Media Lab @ VUB Brussels
- 27–28 FEBRUARY 2020 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ DMJX in Copenhagen, Denmark
- textOmatic – From big data to big insights in next to no time
- 8 APRIL 2019 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Cap Digital in Paris, France