The Associated Press is developing a worldwide hub through internal and external innovation efforts to encourage a culture of experimentation and collaboration within the organisation.
Tag Archive for: USA
The Brown Institute for Media Innovation: Cross-Pollinating Innovation and “Magic” on America’s Coasts
Exploring new forms of storytelling, with the intent of furthering both engineering research and journalistic practice.
Focused on civic journalism and media entrepreneurship, J-Lab is a US-based national incubation centre that aims to promote digital media innovation within traditional media organisations and journalism start-ups.
Through their work with Web development, virtual reality/360 video, drone journalism and multimedia storytelling, the team is looking to influence digital media disciplines.
Arizona State University New Media Innovation and Entrepreneurship Lab: cutting-edge media innovation through app development
Arizona State University New Media Innovation and Entrepreneurship Lab is a research and development unit which focuses on producing cutting-edge products for media companies and educating students from various departments to enhance the regional and national media system.
- 2 & 3 FEBRUARY 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Media Lab Bayern in Munich, Germany
- SwissPay – Reinvent the way to consume news media
- ContentConverter – Mobilise your content, fast and easy
- Genscom – High volume segmented and personalised newspapers
- Norkon Pulse – Innovative financial news platform powered by real-time data