Innovation is not about impressing people with the latest technologies. For the EPFL+ECAL Lab, an innovation is successful if a user forgets about the technology and instead focuses on the content.
Tag Archive for: academic Lab
Joining the worlds of social sciences and emerging technologies, by applying their research to media industry practices.
Digital World Research Centre: exploring the interplay between media content, platform and experience
DWRC brings together engineering, communication, social science, business, design and arts to work on media innovation projects that have a concrete impact on society and culture.
The Brown Institute for Media Innovation: Cross-Pollinating Innovation and “Magic” on America’s Coasts
Exploring new forms of storytelling, with the intent of furthering both engineering research and journalistic practice.
Not called a ‘Lab’ but a Media Maker Space, because they’re looking for co-creation rather than grand solutions.
- 2 & 3 FEBRUARY 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Media Lab Bayern in Munich, Germany
- SwissPay – Reinvent the way to consume news media
- ContentConverter – Mobilise your content, fast and easy
- Genscom – High volume segmented and personalised newspapers
- Norkon Pulse – Innovative financial news platform powered by real-time data