Ouest Médialab brings together a variety of actors around digital innovation projects in the French regions Pays de la Loire and Bretagne.
Tag Archive for: France
In the lab, FranceTV tests new tools and learns how to use them before introducing them to the newsroom. A way to spread the digital culture among journalists, who tend to be conservative and not always open to new ways of working.
The French Sud Ouest newspaper in Bordeaux is inviting local start-ups to share office space and resources from within the organisation to help accelerate their development.
A small team of journalists and engineers are developing new tools for the newsroom and building innovative user experiences to valorise AFP's content.
Amaury Lab brings together startups and entrepreneurs with the established Amaury Group publishing house to collaborate innovate, develop new projects and share creative approaches.
- 27 APRIL 2021 – GAMI Briefing #1: AI and Newsroom Performance/Productivity
- 30 March–1 April 2020 – Stars4Media Lab @ VUB Brussels
- 27–28 FEBRUARY 2020 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ DMJX in Copenhagen, Denmark
- textOmatic – From big data to big insights in next to no time
- 8 APRIL 2019 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Cap Digital in Paris, France