In the lab, FranceTV tests new tools and learns how to use them before introducing them to the newsroom. A way to spread the digital culture among journalists, who tend to be conservative and not always open to new ways of working.
Tag Archive for: France
The French Sud Ouest newspaper in Bordeaux is inviting local start-ups to share office space and resources from within the organisation to help accelerate their development.
A small team of journalists and engineers are developing new tools for the newsroom and building innovative user experiences to valorise AFP's content.
Amaury Lab brings together startups and entrepreneurs with the established Amaury Group publishing house to collaborate innovate, develop new projects and share creative approaches.
Bordeaux’s Sud Ouest newspaper' startup lab – Théophraste – invites local startups to share office space and resources to help accelerate their development.
- 7 TO 9 NOVEMBER 2018 – Digital Media Asia in Hong Kong
- 29 & 30 OCTOBER 2018 – Newsroom Summit in Oslo, Norway
- 9 TO 11 OCTOBER 2018 – DCX Expo 2018 in Berlin, Germany
- 7 TO 10 JUNE 2018 – WORLD VR FORUM 2018 in Crans Montana, Switzerland
- 6 TO 8 JUNE 2018 – WORLD NEWS MEDIA CONGRESS 2018 in Estoril, Portugal