DWRC brings together engineering, communication, social science, business, design and arts to work on media innovation projects that have a concrete impact on society and culture.
Tag Archive for: UK
UCLan's Media Innovation Studio is a research centre and learning media lab which engages in a broad variety of media activities, including drone journalism, progressive media teaching, media research and product development.
BBC News Labs is a collaborative, multi-disciplinary unit which focuses on developing digital innovation tools to solve issues within the media and improve news content.
This collaborative project aims to understand how journalism could harness connected things to find new ways of connecting with people and conveying stories, and to create prototypes that will allow this in the near future.
Insights, intelligence, incubation and propagation - How Time Inc. UK adopted rapid development to drive new products.
- 2 & 3 FEBRUARY 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Media Lab Bayern in Munich, Germany
- SwissPay – Reinvent the way to consume news media
- ContentConverter – Mobilise your content, fast and easy
- Genscom – High volume segmented and personalised newspapers
- Norkon Pulse – Innovative financial news platform powered by real-time data