In the lab, FranceTV tests new tools and learns how to use them before introducing them to the newsroom. A way to spread the digital culture among journalists, who tend to be conservative and not always open to new ways of working.
Tag Archive for: tools
Use INJECT for 3 to 5 minutes to find original angles for your story and start building your article instantly through the integration in your text editor.
The INJECT project unites 14 partners in 6 European countries in the development of new digital technologies for news organisations.
Using their expertise in artificial intelligence, Apollo develops tools that help media companies to automate labor-intensive jobs like PDF segmentation or article clustering.
- 27 APRIL 2021 – GAMI Briefing #1: AI and Newsroom Performance/Productivity
- 30 March–1 April 2020 – Stars4Media Lab @ VUB Brussels
- 27–28 FEBRUARY 2020 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ DMJX in Copenhagen, Denmark
- textOmatic – From big data to big insights in next to no time
- 8 APRIL 2019 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Cap Digital in Paris, France