In the lab, FranceTV tests new tools and learns how to use them before introducing them to the newsroom. A way to spread the digital culture among journalists, who tend to be conservative and not always open to new ways of working.
Tag Archive for: tools
Use INJECT for 3 to 5 minutes to find original angles for your story and start building your article instantly through the integration in your text editor.
The INJECT project unites 14 partners in 6 European countries in the development of new digital technologies for news organisations.
Using their expertise in artificial intelligence, Apollo develops tools that help media companies to automate labor-intensive jobs like PDF segmentation or article clustering.
- 10 & 11 APRIL 2018 – DIGITAL MEDIA EUROPE in Copenhagen, Denmark
- 7 TO 10 JUNE 2018 – WORLD VR FORUM 2018 in Crans Montana, Switzerland
- 6 TO 8 JUNE 2018 – WORLD NEWS MEDIA CONGRESS 2018 in Estoril, Portugal
- 2 & 3 FEBRUARY 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Media Lab Bayern in Munich, Germany
- SwissPay – Reinvent the way to consume news media