In the lab, FranceTV tests new tools and learns how to use them before introducing them to the newsroom. A way to spread the digital culture among journalists, who tend to be conservative and not always open to new ways of working.
Tag Archive for: tools
Use INJECT for 3 to 5 minutes to find original angles for your story and start building your article instantly through the integration in your text editor.
The INJECT project unites 14 partners in 6 European countries in the development of new digital technologies for news organisations.
Using their expertise in artificial intelligence, Apollo develops tools that help media companies to automate labor-intensive jobs like PDF segmentation or article clustering.
- 4 TO 6 DECEMBER 2018 – ICT 2018 in Vienna, Austria
- 2 & 3 DECEMBER 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ APA-medialab in Vienna, Austria
- 29 & 30 OCTOBER 2018 – Newsroom Summit in Oslo, Norway
- 10 & 11 OCTOBER 2018 – ARTS+ Innovation Summit in Frankfurt, Germany
- 9 TO 11 OCTOBER 2018 – DCX Expo 2018 in Berlin, Germany