Five questions to Clemens Prerovsky (CDO) about ongoing projects, lessons learned and best practices at the APA-medialab.
Tag Archive for: AI
After a tough decade, ripples of confidence are returning to the news business. Smart, creative responses to key challenges are yielding results for publishers big and small. In 2018 the focus is on those rethinking the way they lead, and making a difference. The programme includes keynotes, Q&As and...
The Associated Press is developing a worldwide hub through internal and external innovation efforts to encourage a culture of experimentation and collaboration within the organisation.
AI Element is pioneering an AI-First world by turning the world’s most important AI research into transformative business applications.
Magnet helps publishers and content aggregators attract new visitors to their website and retain the existing ones.
- 7 TO 9 NOVEMBER 2018 – Digital Media Asia in Hong Kong
- 29 & 30 OCTOBER 2018 – Newsroom Summit in Oslo, Norway
- 9 TO 11 OCTOBER 2018 – DCX Expo 2018 in Berlin, Germany
- 7 TO 10 JUNE 2018 – WORLD VR FORUM 2018 in Crans Montana, Switzerland
- 6 TO 8 JUNE 2018 – WORLD NEWS MEDIA CONGRESS 2018 in Estoril, Portugal