From Japan to Canada, startups to tech giants, many media are now thinking about and using AI. What does this mean for media workers, readers, and, who's responsible?
Tag Archive for: AI
Five questions to Clemens Prerovsky (CDO) about ongoing projects, lessons learned and best practices at the APA-medialab.
After a tough decade, ripples of confidence are returning to the news business. Smart, creative responses to key challenges are yielding results for publishers big and small. In 2018 the focus is on those rethinking the way they lead, and making a difference. The programme includes keynotes, Q&As and...
The Associated Press is developing a worldwide hub through internal and external innovation efforts to encourage a culture of experimentation and collaboration within the organisation.
AI Element is pioneering an AI-First world by turning the world’s most important AI research into transformative business applications.
- 27 APRIL 2021 – GAMI Briefing #1: AI and Newsroom Performance/Productivity
- 30 March–1 April 2020 – Stars4Media Lab @ VUB Brussels
- 27–28 FEBRUARY 2020 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ DMJX in Copenhagen, Denmark
- textOmatic – From big data to big insights in next to no time
- 8 APRIL 2019 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Cap Digital in Paris, France