The Globe and Mail encourages all employees in the company to pitch as many innovative ideas as they can even if they are at the back of napkin stage.
Archive for category: Media labs
The Associated Press is developing a worldwide hub through internal and external innovation efforts to encourage a culture of experimentation and collaboration within the organisation.
Building the future of journalism by organising journalism Hackathons where multidisciplinary teams of designers, coders and journalists work together.
Short for ‘In video veritas’ (in video, there is truth), InVID is creating a platform that allows journalists to verify video content from social networks more easily.
The Brown Institute for Media Innovation: Cross-Pollinating Innovation and “Magic” on America’s Coasts
Exploring new forms of storytelling, with the intent of furthering both engineering research and journalistic practice.
- 10 & 11 APRIL 2018 – DIGITAL MEDIA EUROPE in Copenhagen, Denmark
- 7 TO 10 JUNE 2018 – WORLD VR FORUM 2018 in Crans Montana, Switzerland
- 2 & 3 FEBRUARY 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Media Lab Bayern in Munich, Germany
- SwissPay – Reinvent the way to consume news media
- ContentConverter – Mobilise your content, fast and easy