Innovation is not about impressing people with the latest technologies. For the EPFL+ECAL Lab, an innovation is successful if a user forgets about the technology and instead focuses on the content.
Tag Archive for: design research
Digital World Research Centre: exploring the interplay between media content, platform and experience
Andrea Wagemans,,Innovation Case, Media labs, academic Lab, design research, multidisciplinary, UK,0
DWRC brings together engineering, communication, social science, business, design and arts to work on media innovation projects that have a concrete impact on society and culture.
academic Lab academic research accelerator AI augmented reality Austria business coaching cluster culture of innovation data science Denmark design sprint design thinking digital creativity drone journalism France funding Hackathon horizon 2020 Immersive incubator industry collaboration internal innovation internet of things Knight Foundation machine learning multidisciplinary network news agency newspaper Norway open innovation partnerships personalisation prototypes software sports startups students tools training and education UK USA UX virtual reality
- 10 & 11 APRIL 2018 – DIGITAL MEDIA EUROPE in Copenhagen, Denmark
- 7 TO 10 JUNE 2018 – WORLD VR FORUM 2018 in Crans Montana, Switzerland
- 6 TO 8 JUNE 2018 – WORLD NEWS MEDIA CONGRESS 2018 in Estoril, Portugal
- 2 & 3 FEBRUARY 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Media Lab Bayern in Munich, Germany
- SwissPay – Reinvent the way to consume news media