Innovation is not about impressing people with the latest technologies. For the EPFL+ECAL Lab, an innovation is successful if a user forgets about the technology and instead focuses on the content.
Tag Archive for: design research
Digital World Research Centre: exploring the interplay between media content, platform and experience
Andrea Wagemans,,Innovation Case, Media labs, academic Lab, design research, multidisciplinary, UK,0
DWRC brings together engineering, communication, social science, business, design and arts to work on media innovation projects that have a concrete impact on society and culture.
academic Lab academic research accelerator AI augmented reality Austria business coaching cluster culture of innovation data journalism data science Denmark design sprint design thinking digital creativity France funding Hackathon horizon 2020 Immersive incubator industry collaboration internal innovation internet of things Knight Foundation machine learning multidisciplinary network news agency newspaper Norway open innovation partnerships personalisation prototypes software sports startups students tools training and education UK USA UX virtual reality
- 4 TO 6 DECEMBER 2018 – ICT 2018 in Vienna, Austria
- 2 & 3 DECEMBER 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ APA-medialab in Vienna, Austria
- 29 & 30 OCTOBER 2018 – Newsroom Summit in Oslo, Norway
- 10 & 11 OCTOBER 2018 – ARTS+ Innovation Summit in Frankfurt, Germany
- 9 TO 11 OCTOBER 2018 – DCX Expo 2018 in Berlin, Germany