Submit your immersive journalism piece for the first Immersive Journalism Prize The journalism prize is a new born within the WVRF Annual Summit. The prize has been initiated by a collaboration between the World VR Forum and WAN-IFRA's Global Alliance for Media Innovation (GAMI) demonstrating the strong changes we...
Tag Archive for: Switzerland
Andrea Wagemans,,Innovation Case, Media labs, academic Lab, design research, Immersive, industry collaboration, prototypes, Switzerland,0
Innovation is not about impressing people with the latest technologies. For the EPFL+ECAL Lab, an innovation is successful if a user forgets about the technology and instead focuses on the content.
academic Lab academic research accelerator AI augmented reality Austria business coaching cluster culture of innovation data science Denmark design sprint design thinking digital creativity drone journalism France funding Hackathon horizon 2020 Immersive incubator industry collaboration internal innovation internet of things Knight Foundation lean development multidisciplinary network news agency newspaper Norway open innovation partnerships personalisation prototypes software sports startups students tools training and education UK USA UX virtual reality
- 10 & 11 APRIL 2018 – DIGITAL MEDIA EUROPE in Copenhagen, Denmark
- 7 TO 10 JUNE 2018 – WORLD VR FORUM 2018 in Crans Montana, Switzerland
- 2 & 3 FEBRUARY 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Media Lab Bayern in Munich, Germany
- SwissPay – Reinvent the way to consume news media
- ContentConverter – Mobilise your content, fast and easy