The French Sud Ouest newspaper in Bordeaux is inviting local start-ups to share office space and resources from within the organisation to help accelerate their development.
Tag Archive for: Pay wall
Poool’s dynamic paywall enables publishers to simply collect, analyse and activate their data to personalise readers’ experience and increase engagement.
academic Lab academic research accelerator AI augmented reality Austria business coaching cluster culture of innovation data journalism data science Denmark design sprint design thinking digital creativity France funding Hackathon horizon 2020 Immersive incubator industry collaboration internal innovation internet of things Knight Foundation machine learning multidisciplinary network news agency newspaper Norway open innovation partnerships personalisation prototypes software sports startups students tools training and education UK USA UX virtual reality
- 4 TO 6 DECEMBER 2018 – ICT 2018 in Vienna, Austria
- 2 & 3 DECEMBER 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ APA-medialab in Vienna, Austria
- 29 & 30 OCTOBER 2018 – Newsroom Summit in Oslo, Norway
- 10 & 11 OCTOBER 2018 – ARTS+ Innovation Summit in Frankfurt, Germany
- 9 TO 11 OCTOBER 2018 – DCX Expo 2018 in Berlin, Germany