UCLan's Media Innovation Studio is a research centre and learning media lab which engages in a broad variety of media activities, including drone journalism, progressive media teaching, media research and product development.
Tag Archive for: academic Lab
Arizona State University New Media Innovation and Entrepreneurship Lab: cutting-edge media innovation through app development
Arizona State University New Media Innovation and Entrepreneurship Lab is a research and development unit which focuses on producing cutting-edge products for media companies and educating students from various departments to enhance the regional and national media system.
University of Kansas Media Innovation Lab: bringing students, professors and industries together for media innovation
University of Kansas Media Innovation Lab is a multi-disciplinary lab which combines academic research with digital product development and teaching in order to foster media innovation, as well as help develop new project ideas.
Northwestern University Knight Lab builds software that helps inform and engage the public
- 10 & 11 APRIL 2018 – DIGITAL MEDIA EUROPE in Copenhagen, Denmark
- 7 TO 10 JUNE 2018 – WORLD VR FORUM 2018 in Crans Montana, Switzerland
- 6 TO 8 JUNE 2018 – WORLD NEWS MEDIA CONGRESS 2018 in Estoril, Portugal
- 2 & 3 FEBRUARY 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Media Lab Bayern in Munich, Germany
- SwissPay – Reinvent the way to consume news media