Amaury Lab brings together startups and entrepreneurs with the established Amaury Group publishing house to collaborate innovate, develop new projects and share creative approaches.
Archive for category: Media labs
An independent department for brainstorming and testing out new concepts using Asahi's existing skills and assets.
Bordeaux’s Sud Ouest newspaper' startup lab – Théophraste – invites local startups to share office space and resources to help accelerate their development.
A cross disciplinary approach to digital technology driven by users and participatory innovation.
C4CJ offers one-to-one support, hyperlocal journalism hubs and massive open online courses with global reach and thousands of participants
- 4 TO 6 DECEMBER 2018 – ICT 2018 in Vienna, Austria
- 2 & 3 DECEMBER 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ APA-medialab in Vienna, Austria
- 29 & 30 OCTOBER 2018 – Newsroom Summit in Oslo, Norway
- 10 & 11 OCTOBER 2018 – ARTS+ Innovation Summit in Frankfurt, Germany
- 9 TO 11 OCTOBER 2018 – DCX Expo 2018 in Berlin, Germany