It's important to have the space, the resources and the time to experiment and learn on a daily basis in the newsroom. "We don’t want the Maker Lab to be the only place where experimentation and learning take place", says Chani Guyot.
Tag Archive for: applications
Arizona State University New Media Innovation and Entrepreneurship Lab: cutting-edge media innovation through app development
Arizona State University New Media Innovation and Entrepreneurship Lab is a research and development unit which focuses on producing cutting-edge products for media companies and educating students from various departments to enhance the regional and national media system.
- 27 APRIL 2021 – GAMI Briefing #1: AI and Newsroom Performance/Productivity
- 30 March–1 April 2020 – Stars4Media Lab @ VUB Brussels
- 27–28 FEBRUARY 2020 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ DMJX in Copenhagen, Denmark
- textOmatic – From big data to big insights in next to no time
- 8 APRIL 2019 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Cap Digital in Paris, France