Arizona State University New Media Innovation and Entrepreneurship Lab is a research and development unit which focuses on producing cutting-edge products for media companies and educating students from various departments to enhance the regional and national media system.
Tag Archive for: gaming
Stephen Fozard,,Innovation Case, Media labs, France, gaming, incubator, machine learning, personalisation, publishing house, sports, startups, training and education,0
Amaury Lab brings together startups and entrepreneurs with the established Amaury Group publishing house to collaborate innovate, develop new projects and share creative approaches.
academic Lab academic research accelerator AI augmented reality Austria business coaching cluster culture of innovation data journalism data science Denmark design sprint design thinking digital creativity France funding Hackathon horizon 2020 Immersive incubator industry collaboration internal innovation internet of things Knight Foundation machine learning multidisciplinary network news agency newspaper Norway open innovation partnerships personalisation prototypes software sports startups students tools training and education UK USA UX virtual reality
- 4 TO 6 DECEMBER 2018 – ICT 2018 in Vienna, Austria
- 2 & 3 DECEMBER 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ APA-medialab in Vienna, Austria
- 29 & 30 OCTOBER 2018 – Newsroom Summit in Oslo, Norway
- 10 & 11 OCTOBER 2018 – ARTS+ Innovation Summit in Frankfurt, Germany
- 9 TO 11 OCTOBER 2018 – DCX Expo 2018 in Berlin, Germany