Inholland's Sustainable Media Lab is leading the way on imagining socially, environmentally and technically sustainable infrastructure.
Archive for category: Green media
Last month, WANIFRA's 'green media' PhD candidate Kirsty Styles joined a panel at the World Editors Forum's Global eSummit.
Hear the University of Oxford's Meera Selva, Pierre Petillault of Alliance Presse and Schibsted's Markus Ahlberg tackle 'green media'.
Ahead of a discussion about what's next for 'green media' at the Virtual World News Media Congress, this briefing takes a look back.
Alliance Presse has made a four-point commitment to tackle environmental issues – focussed on concerns about advertising.
- 27 APRIL 2021 – GAMI Briefing #1: AI and Newsroom Performance/Productivity
- 30 March–1 April 2020 – Stars4Media Lab @ VUB Brussels
- 27–28 FEBRUARY 2020 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ DMJX in Copenhagen, Denmark
- textOmatic – From big data to big insights in next to no time
- 8 APRIL 2019 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Cap Digital in Paris, France