WAN-IFRA held the Digital Media Europe conference in Copenhagen, Denmark, between 24 and 26 April.
GAMI took the opportunity to organise a special roundtable on applied Media Research in the Nordic countries with a total of 7 speaker from Denmark, Finland, Norway or Sweden. The event receive many positive feedback and attracted more than 60 participants.
Topics included Automation, biometrix, new contextuals, gaming in news, artificial intelligence, chat bots, media labs, augmented reality, education…
- Carl Gustav Linden, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Freddy Aursjø, CEO, Lighthouse8, Norway
- Trine Nielsen, Director, Danish School of Journalism and Media, Denmark
- Johan Hoffman, Project and Innovation Manager, Gothia Science Park, Sweden
- Torbjörn Svensson, PhD student, University of Skövde, Sweden
- Kim Svendsen, Director, Stibo Accelerator, Denmark
- Kerstin Bach, Associate Professor, NTNU, Norway