Innovation is not about impressing people with the latest technologies. For the EPFL+ECAL Lab, an innovation is successful if a user forgets about the technology and instead focuses on the content.
Archive for category: Innovation Case
Joining the worlds of social sciences and emerging technologies, by applying their research to media industry practices.
Digital World Research Centre: exploring the interplay between media content, platform and experience
DWRC brings together engineering, communication, social science, business, design and arts to work on media innovation projects that have a concrete impact on society and culture.
Lab 351: innovation-in-a-box approach allows anyone in the company to develop their ideas and entrepreneurial skills
The Globe and Mail encourages all employees in the company to pitch as many innovative ideas as they can even if they are at the back of napkin stage.
The Associated Press is developing a worldwide hub through internal and external innovation efforts to encourage a culture of experimentation and collaboration within the organisation.
- 10 & 11 APRIL 2018 – DIGITAL MEDIA EUROPE in Copenhagen, Denmark
- 7 TO 10 JUNE 2018 – WORLD VR FORUM 2018 in Crans Montana, Switzerland
- 6 TO 8 JUNE 2018 – WORLD NEWS MEDIA CONGRESS 2018 in Estoril, Portugal
- 2 & 3 FEBRUARY 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Media Lab Bayern in Munich, Germany
- SwissPay – Reinvent the way to consume news media