Since 2009, the Media Archaeology Lab in at the University of Colorado, Boulder, has been welcoming students and the public to get their hands on the not-latest media technologies to help them ask different questions about innovation.
Archive for category: Innovation Case
VRT is the public-service broadcaster for Belgium's Flemish community - but it also welcomes startups and scaleups through its doors with the promise of experience, exposure and even, perhaps, becoming an international export
Altinget is building engaged communities around politics across Denmark and Sweden - and making money from it to experiment.
Media innovation methodologies are often created in well-developed media markets, but do they function equally well in different contexts around the world? We spoke to a Colombian university media lab to find out how it approaches its innovation projects.
NRKbeta has spent more than a decade developing its expertise where media, technology and society meet - to help Norway's public service broadcaster, and now the wider Norwegian media - give the people what they need.
- 27 APRIL 2021 – GAMI Briefing #1: AI and Newsroom Performance/Productivity
- 30 March–1 April 2020 – Stars4Media Lab @ VUB Brussels
- 27–28 FEBRUARY 2020 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ DMJX in Copenhagen, Denmark
- textOmatic – From big data to big insights in next to no time
- 8 APRIL 2019 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Cap Digital in Paris, France