An independent department for brainstorming and testing out new concepts using Asahi's existing skills and assets.
Archive for category: Innovation Case
Bordeaux’s Sud Ouest newspaper' startup lab – Théophraste – invites local startups to share office space and resources to help accelerate their development.
A cross disciplinary approach to digital technology driven by users and participatory innovation.
C4CJ offers one-to-one support, hyperlocal journalism hubs and massive open online courses with global reach and thousands of participants
Creating innovation through a multidisciplinary collaboration,
- 10 & 11 APRIL 2018 – DIGITAL MEDIA EUROPE in Copenhagen, Denmark
- 7 TO 10 JUNE 2018 – WORLD VR FORUM 2018 in Crans Montana, Switzerland
- 6 TO 8 JUNE 2018 – WORLD NEWS MEDIA CONGRESS 2018 in Estoril, Portugal
- 2 & 3 FEBRUARY 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ Media Lab Bayern in Munich, Germany
- SwissPay – Reinvent the way to consume news media