Workshop Offered on Smart Watches, Wearables, News & Information Exploring smart watches and other wearable technologies for news media is clearly a hot topic, so the heavy demand for places comes as no surprise for the WAN-IFRA ‘Wearables Workshop’ planned for Sunday, 31 May, ahead of the...
Archive for category: Past Event
The World Association of Newspapers and News Publishers (WAN-IFRA) teamed up with Axel Springer, Storyful, Agence France Presse and CCI Europe for an international MediaHackDay in Berlin on October 5 and 6 2013 to promote innovation and digital transformation in newspaper companies. Up to fifty teams of developers, designers,...
- 4 TO 6 DECEMBER 2018 – ICT 2018 in Vienna, Austria
- 2 & 3 DECEMBER 2018 – MEDIA LAB DAYS @ APA-medialab in Vienna, Austria
- 29 & 30 OCTOBER 2018 – Newsroom Summit in Oslo, Norway
- 10 & 11 OCTOBER 2018 – ARTS+ Innovation Summit in Frankfurt, Germany
- 9 TO 11 OCTOBER 2018 – DCX Expo 2018 in Berlin, Germany